Our Commitment To You
The Essenhaus family is deeply committed to the health and well-being of our valued guests and team members. For your protection we have incorporated up-to-date safety measures throughout our campus. As we work together to keep our community safe, we look forward to warmly welcoming you to our table again!
We are dedicated to providing our guests with a safe and welcoming environment for each visit. For this reason we have elevated our thorough cleaning routines and incorporated up-to-date safety measures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We now offer:
- Touch-free Restaurant and Bakery entrances
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout our campus
- Dining tables spaced 6 feet apart
- Tables and chairs sanitized between guests
- Single-use menus
- Phone notifications to inform guests when their table is ready (if there is a wait time)
- Distancing markers and signs to remind guests to maintain a safe distance
- Daily wellness checks to ensure that team members remain symptom-free
Elkhart County recommends individuals wear face coverings over their nose and mouth in all indoor public spaces. Individuals are permitted to remove their face covering when dining at their table.
Essenhaus Village Shops
The Essenhaus Village Shops offer guests a safe and welcoming environment to try out the latest styles, providing hand-sanitizing stations, social distancing guides, and fitting rooms that are sanitized after each guest.
Essenhaus Inn & Conference Center
We are dedicated to continuing to offer our guests a safe and peaceful stay at the Essenhaus Inn & Conference Center. Learn more about our commitment to your safety.